"Everything is possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23

Monday, November 19, 2012

"Don't stop, don't give up!"

It is getting close to the end of the semester. I am so ready to be done with this semester and put it behind me. It truly has been a difficult semester in terms of life changing events, mountains of school work, stress and job searching. I was truly looking forward to a great senior year, filled with group projects, senior classes, memories and fun. Instead, I have been faced with one of the hardest semesters of my college career.

It has been a struggle getting from August to November without much of a break. I've only seen my family a few times. I may be a senior, but I still get homesick because that's how close of a family we are. That is why I have been looking forward to my Thanksgiving break- until this week.

I made a to-do list of all of the school work I have to work on over break and I almost started crying. It seems like there is no end in sight. I keep telling myself that after break, I only have two weeks of classes, finals and then I am done! It has taken a lot of calming myself down to get this far, a lot of inhaling Jesus and exhaling peace. I also have a favorite video that I keep watching over and over again. If you are struggling with your semester, please watch this. I'm keeping this post short because I have to get back to my work! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment