"Everything is possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Personal Website

I've always wanted my own personal website. I figured blogging was as close as I would ever get, until in class we were given a personal website assignment. I was super excited. I went straight to work on my website. I soon found out that it was a lot more difficult than I thought it would be. Text boxes didn't move where I wanted them too, colors changed on one some shapes but not others. I worked for about five hours total on the website.

I put my resume on my site, my projects from internships and some fun pictures that showed my hobbies. As soon as I published my website, I felt a sense of accomplishment. I felt that I was able to show my personality through the website. I plan on using the website for future use and I hope I can keep it updated.

Check out my website and give me some feedback! http://m-florio.wix.com/melissaflorio

No comments:

Post a Comment