"Everything is possible to him who believes." Mark 9:23

Monday, October 1, 2012

Outrageous Twitter Trends

In an earlier blog, I talked about how I had never listened to or made a podcast before. For our class assignment, we had to make our very own podcast. I was nervous, yet pretty excited. Plus, I would be doing it with my best friend, Ashley, so I knew it wouldn't be a dreadful assignment. Our topic was social media. Ashley and I decided to focus on outrageous trends on Twitter. We looked up the definition of trends and found our favorite outrageous Twitter trends. For one trend in particular, we had to look up what it meant.

Here are the Twitter trends we looked up:
#MentionAnAddiction
#ThingsThatStink
#UnansweredCartoonQuestions
#FavoriteLinesInClass
#CuffingSeasonApplicaitonQuestions

Ashley and I had a lot of fun making this podcast and I hope you have fun listening to it! Check it out and give us some feedback!

Ash & Mel ->  http://ashleymelissa.podbean.com/mf/web/64vedw/Ash_Mel.m4a

No comments:

Post a Comment